Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 Quirky things

1. My biggest quirky thing is sticky stuff. Even now i cringe at the thought of syrup being pored on someone. The worst is thinking of honey in the hair. Tyler drives me crazy when he eats. I even have a hard time with penut butter and honey sandwich for fear of honey dripping on my hands. ...ahhh. Got goosebumps



2. I am a firefighter that is claustrophobic. I was once trapped a elevator on a fire call and i freaked out. I cant watch people in caves.



3. Although this is nothing I can change, my hands move together. I was born with hereditary bimanual synokinesies. You wouldn't think it would effect your life but it does every day. I spilled my McDonald's lunch yesterday just trying to open a door, if one hand does something its Hard for the other not to copy. Mom, Me, and Tyler share this burden. I cried the day I realised Tyler had it.

4. MONEY, Spending money will help through anything, took me along time to cope with this one and I attend DA (Debtors Anonymous). I have purchased a island lot on a credit card and also half ownership in a gym, all on credit. BADDDD

5. Carla Rebecca Hatch, For some quirky reason this woman hangs the stars in my world and I would and have given up anything for her. I love her more then life itself.

6. Like this blog, i rarely stick with anything, I won't say i don't finish things but it takes alot to keep my interest. LOL

5 comments:

Julie H said...

I love the sticky one...just makes me laugh. Children can not help themselves from getting sticky so you battle this one daily.
I'm glad your hunny bunny is your stars

macmommy said...

I'm making pancakes right now smothered in SYRUP!! =0) You know you love me! That's sweet that Carla is your stars! Not so sweet that you spilled your lunch =( Glad to see you blogging...www.btemplates.com has some good backgrounds just in case you wanted to do something different. So does pyzam.com.

macmommy said...

We need pics, bro!

Julie H said...

I agree with Laura....get some pictures on here. That way we keep up with you
luv ya----

bev said...

Hi Cameron, I'm Bev-Julie's FAVORITE cousin???? It was interesting to read your "quirk" regarding your hand movement. I remember Julie as a child always moving her hands together. I didn't think too much about it and I surely didn't know it was a real clinical condition with a name. Thanks for the educational tidbit.